- Inappropriate speed for the conditions
- The percentage of time spent over the posted speed limit
- You should take a break after two-hours of continuous driving. The app highlights when you’re not doing this
- The number of times you interacted with your phone’s screen while driving – which research shows is extremely dangerous.
The system provides real-time alerts if you are about to engage in risky driving activity, like approaching a bend too quickly or breaking the speed limit. For those of you worried about a ‘big brother,’ approach, there’s no need, as a driver’s location isn’t visible.
Drivers can view their risk score; identify where on a journey they took risks and are given advice on how to reduce risks on future journeys. Good driving is also rewarded with safety miles, which can be cashed in for free products and services.
The benefits of using the driver safety app are:
- Smoother, safer driving
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Lowering the chance of collisions or making inappropriate manoeuvre
- Reduced vehicle wear & tear
- Rewards through earning safety miles
- No ‘Big Brother’ approach as the app does not use location positioning
Don’t take my word for it, give the app a test drive *FREE of charge, you will soon see all the positive benefits of using this amazing little app.
* Your free trial period will be determined on a case by case basis, please contact me for details.